Cross Over – Power Black yellow Fluo
- KYT experience in the Off Road sector, result of the collaboration with rider such as Romain Febvre, 2015 MXGP World Champion, and spesifics analisys cinducted in the U.S. about agonistic and amatorial uses of the off road helmets, led to design a new captivating shell. The analysis (FEM) and the consolidated experience in the resinous and plastic materials developed over years have led to design of different thickness shell with high resistance.
- PROTECTIVE POLYSTYRENE
- The protective polystyrene is produced in 2 size (M and L) to offer the best protection for all sizes and the best ergonomics. To obtain a better ergonomics and a variable density. This characteristic allows a gradual and progressive absorption of the energy produced by the impact. Even if the bigger part of the energy created by the impact is absorbed by the external shell, thanks to its deformation, the role of polystyrene is determinant for the absorption of the residual power.
- Internal polystyrene was studied to work in symbiosis with the air intake on the external shell. Particular channelings obtained on polystyrene, permit to air flow intake an optimal ventilation into the helmet and a quickly exhaust of the hot air.
- INTERNAL PART
- The cheek pads and the internal comfort shell can be removed, washed and replaced. They are made of soft breathable bielastic fabric with synthetic fibers, that offer a high sweat absorption and keep fresh and dry. The cheek pads are easily removable, there are available cheek pads with different thickness.
- RETENTION SYSTEM
- The retention system uses the double D rings in light alloy.
XS (53/54), S (55/56), M (57/58), L (59/60), XL (61/62), XXL (63)
Power Blackqyellow Fluo